Quality Sound Multicast Group - high resolution mission critical IP video surveillance systems
IP Video Surveillance systems from Multicast Wireless utilize
the latest development in security cameras and closed circuit
television from MEDIACOM+ . Cameras, even numbering in the hundreds, can be placed
across a campus or in a building and routed through a security computer,
specially developed and designed to allow IP video surveillance
system users to monitor both exterior and interior activity on
multiple screens. These IP video surveillance cameras are controlled not only by the
main control room, but portable units, such as PDAs, can be equipped
with software to control individual cameras giving volunteers,
policemen and security personnel added information to make the
best security decisions possible based on the information from a
Our company works closely with MEDIACOM+ a leading international consulting and mission critical IP video surveillance system manufacturer.
mission critical IP Video Surveillance Center
Professional mission critical IP Video Surveillance Systems
and video monitoring center for thousands of cameras
Available up to 64 cameras /server
- Single-server Video Surveillance Solution: Unlimited recording of MJPEG and MPEG-4 video from IP cameras and IP video encoders with analog cameras.
- Automatic Camera Model Detection: Supports more than 290 IP cameras and IP video encoder models from over 32 different vendors.
- Single-server: Supporting up to 64 cameras and continuously recording up to 64 cameras activated by motion or event with speed up functionality.
- Scheduled Archiving: Move video data once a day to a local or a networked drive.
- Built-in Video Motion Detection: Independent of camera model and supporting up to 64 cameras simultaneously.
- Live view and playback: From remote web-based, PDA and full client, or local clients supporting up to 64 cameras from multiple servers at the same time.
- Advanced views layout: Work with private and shared server-stored camera views containing up to 8x8 layouts, Hotspot, Matrix and Carousel elements, static and active HTML maps, all distributed across multiple computer monitors and windows.
- Intelligent PTZ: Manual control, presets, go to preset on event, patrolling with multiple schemes and pausing option, joystick control and scanning.
- Virtual Matrix: Control live camera views on remote computers for distributed viewing.
- Input/Output Event Control: Via cameras or networked I/O devices for event control, manual event buttons and event list in recordings.
- Multi-channel audio: Listen-in and recording with instant playback.
Search, Export and Secure Data:
- Post Recording Processing: Smart Search, Digital PTZ with optional image smoothing, or IPIX post-recording PTZ.
- Evidence Export: JPEG, AVI, WAV and native database formats with stand-alone recording viewer, data encryption and logs, user notes and report printing.
- Authentication: Local Microsoft Windows User Accounts and Groups, and XProtect user names and passwords.
- Authorization: Local Microsoft Windows User Accounts and Groups, and XProtect user profiles, all controlling access privileges and allowed actions at camera level.
- Logging: Stores user actions by time, locations and cameras, and full system operation.
- Alerting: Notify users on event or motion detection by sound, e-mail and SMS.
Call us for custom mission critical IP video surveillance systems .
BLACKHAWK HD16 IP VIDEO SURVEILLANCE NVR SERVER
IP Video Surveillance Monitoring Setup
BLACKHAWK HD 24 IP VIDEO SURVEILLANCE NVR SERVER
IP Video Surveillance Motion Control
BLACKHAWK HD40 IP VIDEO SURVEILLANCE NVR SERVER
IP Video Surveillance Time Search
Let us know your sound and
video systems needs, contact us at